Sunday, January 22, 2012

To My Readers, Changes Are Coming!

As the new year is settling in, I am working hard to make my recipes more accessible. I've taken into consideration what I'm striving to do, how I want to present it and who I want reading it (everyone!). Some great changes are around the corner.

First, I have started an Apron Strings to Diamond Rings Tumblr, which will house all the same recipes as this blog, with maybe a few extra things (we'll see)! I want people who use Tumblr, but maybe not blogger, to be able to access what I have as well. That's not to say I'm getting rid of the blog! Apron Strings to Diamond Rings blog, via blogger, will be staying put. I am working on changing the presentation of the site, but it will still be up and running. I also started a Facebook page, Apron Strings to Diamond Rings, so 'Like' it when you have the chance!

The second piece of news is that I will be featuring Guest Posts! People who inspire me, friends and family, will be asked to post a favorite recipe along with their story (if they so choose) to share with the readers. I believe it is essential to learn from everyone around us, so that we are able to become better people, not only in the kitchen, but out of it as well.

Third, I am going to start adding a few posts that don't deal with recipes directly, but have influenced me, whether it be quotes from famous chefs or the latest video clip of Paula Dean's health. I think that these posts will express my extensive interest not only in cooking but the world of food and health.

I hope you enjoy these changes! Please let me know if you have any suggestions and I will do my best to incorporate what I can. Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment